[Dixielandjazz] Big Bear Tavern

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Oct 9 22:26:28 PDT 2004

Reminds me of when, in 99, I went in search of the plaque at 20 Annie
Street, only to find that the Italian restaurant remodel of the building
had done away, or at least removed, the plaque that had been merely
SCREWED into the wall (see the pic in the booklet for the 4-disc
Complete Lu set), as opposed to bolted, or something more closely
resembling permanent.  It was suggested I should contact the Mayor's
office, inquiring where one of the city's historic landmarks had been
made off to.  I never did.  Maybe someone else has/could?,
--
Etc,

Fr M J "Mike" Logsdon
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
www.naorc.org