[Dixielandjazz] Re: Robert Armstrong

Williams, Bob robert.c.williams at eds.com
Mon Oct 4 11:16:42 PDT 2004

Robert Armstrong, who I believe lives in Dixon, did the cover art for the
first two Wooden Nickel CDs, "Shuffle off the Buffalo," and "Way Down on
Buffalo Bay."

Pics at http://www.wnjb.com/recordings.html if you're interested in seeing
them, down t'wards the bottom.  He was the artist for the Mickey Rat series
(an underground comic from the uhhhh 60's or 70's or one o' them) and the
original Couch Potato.

I found this interesting site while Googling him.
http://www.frets.com/FRETSPages/Fun/People/Armstrong/armstrong.html.

- Bob Williams