[Dixielandjazz] Live Jazz Sacramento Area

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Wed Oct 6 06:31:16 PDT 2004

Dear Friends,
The Boondockers will be at Giovanni's Pizzeria every 2nd and 4th Wednesday
of each month.
The next appearance will be Wednesday October 13, 6:00 - 9:00 PM.
Since Bill Gunter and Jim Maihack will be on the road, traveling from the
Kalispell, MT Glacier Jazz Stampede to the Sun Valley Festival, and Gary
Church is on the road with Mel Tillis, you'll see some new faces in the
Boondockers this time.
Appearing with us will be the great trumpet player Bob Sakoi, The world's
most modest trombone player, Bob Williams, a new bass player in town Alan
Ginter and our good friend, all the way from Auburn, CA, Gene Copelan on
drums.Boy are we gonna make some good music and have lots of fun.
Giovanni's is located in South Sacramento at
5924 South Landpark Dr.,
tel (916) 393-7001.
>From Sacramento, go south on I-5 to Fruitridge Rd.  Turn left or east, under
the freeway,
and go approximately 1/2 mile.
Turn right on South Landpark Dr.
and go approximately 1/4 mile to South Hills shopping center.
Giovanni's is on the right, next to the large market.
Come out and join us and help do your part to "Keep live music live!" in
Sacramento.
Bring a friend.  This is a great way to introduce new people to "OKOM", (Our
kind of music).
Bring the kids or grandkids.
We plan to send out regular announcements of where and when the Boondockers
will be performing.  You have been thoroughly screened and passed the test
to be on our e-mailing list.
If for some reason you do not want to be kept informed as to our schedule,
please let us know and we will take you off of this list and put you on the
other list.  And I think you know what the other list is!???
--Bob Ringwald
The Boondockers (Jazz and Comedy)
http://www.theboondockers.com
http://www.ringwald.com