[Dixielandjazz] KDDB Web site

l.swain at comcast.net l.swain at comcast.net
Sun Oct 3 11:01:06 PDT 2004

On 2 Oct 2004 at 18:03, Arnold Day <arnieday at optonline.net> said:
            	Dixieland Jazz <dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com>

> Bob, I can get to the first page of the site but can't get any of the
> links to load fully. Anyone else having the same problem? Arn

It is extremely slow to load.  Took about a minute to get the first
page to display.

I am trying to download one of the mp3 files, and the download rate
started at 2 KB/sec, and has since droped to 543 bytes/sec.  Should
have the first file downloaded to my hard drive in 45 minutes or so.
And I have a cable-modem (high-speed) connection.  Slowness likely
due to their inability to send at high speed.

Not so good.

Larry Swain

L. R. Swain
Penrose, Inc.