[Dixielandjazz] What's playing on your CD

Berry Zand Scholten berryzandscholten at quicknet.nl
Tue Nov 30 13:26:46 PST 2004

Earlier in the evening I played: Dr. John the Night Tripper (Mack Rebenack)
and Chris Barber with 'Big bass drum on a Mardi Gras Day' (CD 'Down on the
Bayou) and 'Take me back to New Orleans' (CD: Take me back to New Orleans).

Right now: Bobby Hackett and Jack Teagarden (CD: 'Jazz Ultimate' and the
'Coast Concert'.

Just before bedtime I'll listen to: Killer Joe, played by Art Farmer &
Bennie Golson. (For that most simple, very 'basic' bassline I've ever
heard).

Berry Zand Scholten
Pepperhouse Swing Factory
Enkhuizen, The Netherlands