[Dixielandjazz] Re: San Diego Thanksgiving Jazz Festival.

frank frank_selman at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 29 15:36:21 PST 2004

The Netherlands, Baflo, november  29th 2004.

The San Diego Thanksgiving Jazz Festival has been my favourite since I
attended in 1989. I attended the next 12 fests,  meeting many of the Greats.
In my opinion it is a musicians festival + very loyal attendees+ very well
organised+ guarenteed sunshine. It is the
European's  trad jazz fan paradise, replacing long lost Bourbon Street, New
Orleans.
I missed out on the 2003/2004 fests.
Anyway, I would appreciate any  full account of any DJML' person on the 2004
sounds heard in San Diego,
your fidgety feet, Frank Selman.