[Dixielandjazz] What's on your CD player RIGHT NOW

Mike Marois Mike.Marois at HireLIVEMusic.com
Sat Nov 27 14:34:06 PST 2004

Afternoon All;

For me it's not what's in my CD player as much as what I just put up on my
website.  After a real learning experience, I transferred some old clips of
the Original Dukes of Dixieland from the Ed Sullivan Show in the 1950's over
to WMV files.  You will have to have Windows media player installed to view
the files, but if you're running Windows 2000 or XP you should be good to
go.

http://www.TheDukesofDixieland.com

then, go to the Dukes' Stuff Page to the Video Clip Central section.

Let me know what you think,

Mike Marois
http://www.TheDukesofDixieland.com
http://www.theREALDukes.com