[Dixielandjazz] What's on your CD player RIGHT NOW

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Sat Nov 27 10:37:49 PST 2004

Hi Charlie:

I suppose you are correct in your numbers,

I have The Summit Ridge Jazz Band on right now, with one of the finest
arrangements of Orange Blossom Special I have ever heard, and I have heard a lot of
versions, with the solo played on the Trombone, This is Bob Craven's Hot band
out of the Denver Colorado area USA.  I have heard a lot of Dixieland Bands
but can't remember hearing one any better than these guys.  Bob Craven, Phil
Urso, Al Herman,Neil Bridge, Derryl Goes, Bob Meyers and Ed Stephen

 Great Stuff,  my 7 year old grandson is playing drums along with them and
driving the dog nuts.

They play a great refreshing version of Country flavored Dixieland that is
very easy on the ears and makes your feet fidgety enough to get up and dance.

Next up will be Jim Kash's CD then I head off over the river and through the
woods to gramma's house for another Turkey Diner and a day with all my
grandkids

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins
Saint Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band