[Dixielandjazz] What's on your CD player RIGHT NOW

Charlie Coleman charliew8fim at ncool.net
Sat Nov 27 10:11:39 PST 2004

Hello listmates:   I have a feeling that about 98.6% of the people on this site have OKOM playing right now on their audio system.   So my question:  What CD's (tapes or LP's also) do you have "up" right now.    No fair switching!    For openers I have
    Duke Heitger's Swing Band "Rhythm is our Business"   and
    John Sheridan and his Dream Band "Get Rhythm in Your Feet" with Rebecca Kilgore
    (I'm in love again - just listening to Rebecca do "Humpty Dumpty Heart" - a tune that I had long forgotten)
    There is so much good music available that we seldom turn on the radio or TV.
    Best wishes for the Holidays - Charlie Coleman