[Dixielandjazz] Help!

Jazzjerry at aol.com Jazzjerry at aol.com
Sun Nov 21 15:50:42 PST 2004

Hi Sheik and Rae Ann,

Some excellent suggestion there, all of which are available through me. Not
so Charlie Suhor's suggestion though with only the Jimmy Dorsey Jazz Crusade
being around although there is a better collection of Jimmy Dorsey either on the
Spanish Definitive label or the American 'Collectables' label. The Commodore
CD label is no more, the Bunk on Document is out of print and the Crosby on
Jazz Archives deleted.

Rae Ann - I can certainly quote you some prices with shipping and they will
be with you in time for Christmas - but don't delay as the post can get erratic
once December arrives! You will probably find that the European labels do the
best selection of 'classic' jazz as we don't have the 90 year copyrght rule
and anything over 50 years old can be reissued without reference to the very
disinterested major record companies!

All the best

Jerry
Norwich