[Dixielandjazz] Ellington etc.

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Tue Nov 16 21:58:34 PST 2004

I received the following this morning which might be of interest to UK based
listmates. I cannot help the guy but maybe somebody on the list will be able
to give him some assistance (note to Yanks on the list - the Cambridge
mentioned is the English city, not the Massachusetts place which smells of
fish and Polish sausages).

Please reply to Michael Kilpatrick, not to me.

John Farrell