[Dixielandjazz] cheap Trad jazz CDs Worlds Records

Phil O'Rourke philor at webone.com.au
Tue Nov 16 20:21:15 PST 2004

The ABC referred to here is the "Australian Broadcasting Corporation". I
think Parker's stuff was coming out on this label before the British
Broadcasting Corporation issued some of them.
Some people did not like the "stereoization" (what a word) but the clarity
that parker produced was incredble.
I think he was made an offer he couldn't refuse for his tecnique from
somebody like Sony.
Bill H knows a lot more about this than I do.

Phil O'Rourke
Australia