[Dixielandjazz] Hot Frogs on their way!

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Nov 9 11:33:52 PST 2004

Finally, saith All!  I just today sent off to all the requestors the CD of my remastering of a mint copy of the Hot Frogs Jumping Jazz Band's very first LP, along with original liner notes (which for some might be a bit hard to read, as it's a reduced scan then run through a photocopier; if you need a better copy, just let me know).  If the CD malfunctions in any way, please don't hesitate to shoot me a line, and a replacement will be in the mail shorthly thereafter.  Hope it brings as much joy as I had in producing it.

One last note:  If there are any new folk, or folk who otherwise missed the opportunity, who would like a copy of the CD in question, please make the request ON-list, as I'm formally requesting that my geographically varied recipients help out with making dubs and further distributing.  You're all good people, so I know you won't mind helping out this weary and worn independent Priest!

Blessings upon you all, and happy listening,

--
Etc,

Fr M J "Mike" Logsdon
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
www.naorc.org