[Dixielandjazz] Firehouse Jazz Band Commercial Dixieland Fakebook

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Mon Nov 8 13:42:05 PST 2004

The Firehouse JB fake book is still being sold by Louis' widow.  You can
contact her through the Titan Hot 7 band members.

Try their tpt player, Chuck Bond, chuck at ctbond.com

I am not at home so cannot give you his tel number.  However, if you cannot
reach him via e-mail, let me know & I will give you his tel number.

I understand from several people who have purchased the book, that it is a
real good one.

--Bob Ringwald
Piano driver, The Boondockers
Fulton Street Jazz Band