[Dixielandjazz] Looking for good music folders

Dave Gravatt dave at creolejazz.com
Mon Nov 8 08:49:04 PST 2004

Greetings, all. I am in need of five quality 3-ring binders to hold our music. The ones I get at the local office supply store are vinyl and last about four months before they start splitting/breaking/etc. I would gladly pay more for a decent binder but can't find one. I need at least a 4-inch ring. I'm thankful that our books are getting such a workout (means we're working) but don't enjoy replacing them so often. Any ideas appreciated. Thanks.

Dave

Dave Gravatt
"It's a treat to beat your feet."
The Creole Dixieland Jazz Band