[Dixielandjazz] Internet 'Radio' Dixieland channel - programme two

Brian Harvey pembroke.dock02 at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 3 03:19:27 PST 2004

The second programme in my Euroclubdejazz Traditional Jazz radio series is
now 'live' at this address -

http://www.euroclubdejazz.com/jazznet/jazznet2472c.htm

Included in the one hour thirty nine minute programme are tracks by - Miss
Lulu White's Red Hot Creole Jazz Band, The Bob Wilber Jazz Repertory
Ensemble, Butch Thompson's King Oliver Centennial Band, Johnny Wiggs & his
New Orleans Music, Keith Smith with the Louis Armstrong All Stars, The
Sydney Zenith Jazz Band, Gregg Stafford & the Easy Riders Jazz Band, New
Orleans Delight with Kristin Lomholt and Norbert Susemihl, The Wilber de
Paris New Orleans Jazz Band, Andy Cooper's Euro Top Eight, The New Orleans
Serenaders, The Humphrey Lyttelton Rhythmakers with Kenny Davern & Al Casey,
Peter Meyer's European Jazz Giants, Lillian Boutté & the Baby Boomers of New
Orleans with Patrick Artero and Thomas L'Etienne, The Kenny Davern - John
Petters Swing Band with Martin Litton, Judy Eames and Kaminsky Connection,
Sammy Rimington with the Barry Martyn Ragtime Band Alumni featuring Cuff
Billett and finally the amazing St. Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band.

I am now working on programme three and will eventually include tracks from
all the CDs that bands and musicians have kindly sent me. Meanwhile I am
always looking for new sounds to include.......

Brian Harvey.