[Dixielandjazz] Sexy "babe" musicians

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Fri May 28 16:17:10 PDT 2004

In all fields of mankinds endeavor:

SEX SELLS,  for both sides of the fence. Like it or not.

"I say if ya can't Lick em Join Em",  oooops!  shouldn't a said that

I once against my personal taste and integrity launched an entire Record
Company with a remarkable photograph of an unknown ladie's rear end in a pair of
hot pants and ultra long Blonde hair.  Quite tasteful for it's day actually.  I
sold 150,000 copies of a Mediocre Disco record by a still unknown band in Los
Angeles.   Nobody cared and most never played the record more than once
anyway.   Last I heard there were still a few copies around and collectors items
going for about $300.00 each.   I still have about four or five of them I think.

We even made made Pillow Cases with the photo on it for the best salesmen,
and of course T-Shirts for the company were adorned with it.  The slogan said
"Make every Performance a Live One"

Pretty Sexist for sure, but that was the 1970's and we were not quite
Politically Correct yet.

I have repented and given all the money away. :)

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins