[Dixielandjazz] Sexy "babe" musicians

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Fri May 28 13:11:53 PDT 2004

In a message dated 5/28/04 3:15:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com writes:

> I wonder if this is part of the problem? Experience of a "Babe" having
> achieved something through looks rather than knowledge may make one
> wary the next time round. Whereas I doubt many encounter men who
> have achieved through looks.

How About Julio Iglesis,  Fabian, Pat Boone, Elvis, Julius LaRosa,  Rod
Stewart, and now of course Richard Hung, for starters,  And good looks certainly
did not hurt Tom Jones or Englebert Humperdink either.  Although I like both of
them as singers as well.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins,
and there are a lot more .