[Dixielandjazz] Bob Scobey LP - "Rompin' & Stompin'"

Bob Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Mon May 24 10:59:14 PDT 2004

I sent the question about the Scobey album to Jim Beebe who plays trombone
on it.  Below is his answer.

BTW- you may be able to obtain a CD of that album from Jan Scobey.  See her
e-mail address in the cc: box.  She sells CDs & has an extensive catalog of
Scobey & other recordings.

--Bob
robert at ringwald.com
Placerville, CA USA