[Dixielandjazz] thanks

James Kashishian kash at ran.es
Sun May 23 18:23:34 PDT 2004

Many thanks to all of you who have sent your congratulations to me these
last few days.  To those who asked for pictures, I hope you enjoyed them.
To those who have written to say we should jump on the promotion
bandwagon......

......I am certainly doing that, right this moment.  However, it is all
aimed at our local area....Spain, and we will continue to work on a very
local area basis.  I know that sounds like a no-no to some, but I know our
band.  We don't need the travel & worries that come with "doing it big".
Happy being "big fish in a small pond"!  And, we really can't be much busier
than we already are.

Jim