[Dixielandjazz] King Oliver

Fred Spencer drjz at bealenet.com
Sat May 22 18:21:19 PDT 2004

.Dear Peter;
You have probaby tried ABE Books by now and know nothing is listed. I
located two used copies of King Oliver at $150 each. Having worked in the
book business, I believe you are going to have difficulty in locating a used
copy because it was published by a small press, Storyville Publications in
1987, and owners won't want to sell their copies yet. I suggest you write to
Laurie Wright, Storyville Publications, 66 Fairview Drive, Chigwell, Essex
IG7 6HS, England for more imformation. Cheers
Fred