[Dixielandjazz] Bob Scobey LP - "Rompin' & Stompin'"

Dave Gravatt dave at creolejazz.com
Fri May 21 12:43:35 PDT 2004

Greetings,

A friend of mine sent me the following email. Can anyone help?

====
(excerpt)...he had bought a used LP, Bob Scobey, ROMPIN' & STOMPIN"(1959). It was monaural and the rhythm section was poorly recorded, tho with good guys: Art Hodes--piano, Richie Madson--tuba, Dave Black--dms. Anyway, he wondered whether I had it in stereo because the rhythm section might sound better. I don't.

Do you? Is there some way to ask over the net?

Dan
====

Thanks!

Dave