[Dixielandjazz] Off topic posts

Elazar Brandt jazzmin at actcom.net.il
Wed May 19 09:22:51 PDT 2004

Thank you, Bill. I dare say, if jazz musicians populated the world, it would be a far better place, except we might establish a
death penalty for off topic posts. But then, maybe that wouldn't be such a bad idea...

Thanks for your kind words. I hope to meet everybody on this great list one day. So when are you coming over?

Elazar