[Dixielandjazz] Re: Breda Jazz

Rob Henneveld - Jazz Connection info at jazzconnection.nl
Tue May 18 10:44:11 PDT 2004

Hi Tamas and all,

I will certainly join one of your concerts. We played two years ago at the
Hockey Club Prinsenbeek. Don't try to drink as much as they do.....
Are there more details available about the jam session at Saturday night, is
it open for everyone?
If so, perhaps it's possible to make a F2F to it for all listmates who visit
Breda?

Regards,
Rob.