[Dixielandjazz] DJMLers at Lake Tahoe Jazz Festival?

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Mon May 17 08:26:33 PDT 2004

Folks--
     I'm driving up to the Lake Tahoe Jazz Festival (with my tuba),
and i was wondering if any of our group will be attending.  I know
that Fulton Street will be there, but how about others?  I'll be
staying at the Cal-Neva, and maybe we can have an F2F on Friday
afternoon somewhere.  Please let me know if you'll be around.  I've
got my DJML badge, and am anticipating that Nevada's dry climate will
generate in me a tremendous dehydration unless i take care to ingest
large quantities of refreshing fluids.

     Dan

P. S. I'm on the road now, in El Paso, and will be in Reno visiting
friends from Wednesday evening to Friday about noon, when i'll drive
up to Tahoe.  I do have my laptop (iBook) with me for email, so send
me a message if you want.