[Dixielandjazz] (Taping) A Case in point for "being heard" anyway you can.

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue May 11 15:01:34 PDT 2004

Here, for example, is the result of being heard over the radio. This
exchange took place yesterday. BTW, "The Million Dollar Secret" by our
band (Barbone Street) and vocalist Connie Rainis will be on the Denny
Farrell Big Band Radio/Computer network during the week of May 22. It is
a neat blues tune dedicated to all of the "old folks" on the List.
Should be performed by all OKOM bands.

Whether or not you like our version is immaterial, the song is wonderful
and very apropos.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

Thank you very much, Russell.

That cut is from our CD "To Mac With Love". It is available direct from
me by check for $17.00 post paid to you. Or if you live in the West
Chester PA area, you may purchase it from Chester County Book & Music
Company in the West Goshen Shopping Center for $14.99 plus tax.

If you are in the Philadelphia area, please check my web site, link
below, and click on schedule to view our many local appearances.

http://home.earthlink.net/~barbonestreet

Thanks again for your compliment. BTW, on which station did you hear it?

Steve Barbone
124 Lower Hopewell Road
West Chester, PA 19363