[Dixielandjazz] Anything going on in Ann Arbor?

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Mon May 10 18:22:28 PDT 2004

Arbor Allan Vache said :

"Try the "Firefly" Club, downtown Ann Arbor. I've played there so has Jim
 Dapogny, and a lot of good guys. Paul Keller books the groups in there and
there's
 jazz 7 nights a week. The owner is a great gal, Susan Chastain, be sure to
 tell her I told you about the place."

Most times I visit the States if I am in the Detroit area I usually go to
the Firefly - Susan Chastain not only owns the club but is one helluva great
OKOM singer too! Will should also be aware that the astonishing pianist Bob
Seeley plays at Charlie's Crab Restaurant in Troy which isn't too far from
Ann Arbor, he is not to be missed.

John Farrell