[Dixielandjazz] International Washboard Festival

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Sun May 9 23:20:25 PDT 2004

 Snogpitch, (He doesn't give his name) says, regarding the 4th Annual
International Washboard Festival in Logan, Ohio, June 18-20:

> I'll be there.  I'm going to be in the area from Thursday until sometime
> Sunday that weekend.
>
> Is there a plan for a DJML gathering either at/near one of the venues, or
> maybe at one of the Hotels?  If anyone cares to look me up, I'll be at the
> Holiday Inn Express, 12916 Grey Street, Hwy 664 & Lake Logan Road

You'll usually find us (the musicians) either at the piano store, which is
the musicians hospitality room, or down the street at the Sportsman bar.

Bob
robert at ringwald.com
Boondockers (Jazz & Comedy)