[Dixielandjazz] Re: Cleaning 78s

Snogpitch snogpitch at prodigy.net
Sun May 9 15:45:53 PDT 2004

A couple years ago, in search of a needle for my turntable, I found a local
dealer that still carried Discwasher.  It's now owned by Recoton, and as you
guessed, it's a specialty item, now.  Fortunately, I needed just the pad, I
had enough fluid, and I still have enough, a little goes a long way.

I did manage to find an example of it:

http://mtvshop.mtv.com/product.aspx?sku=90047997&loc=20526

In the materials packaged with it, I found Recoton's phone number:

1-800-RECOTON

Who would have guessed?

--
Snogpitch