[Dixielandjazz] International Washboard Festival

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Sun May 9 02:21:24 PDT 2004

Thanks Chris,

I didn't even look at the web site.  I just assumed that Sue would be there
again.

We'll miss her.

I just checked the site.  I am glad to see that the great Juggernaut Jug
Band will also be there this year, along with the Buffalo Ridge Jazz Band &
the Toll House Band.  Also, our own listmate, Kaye Wade.

Bob
robert at ringwald.com