[Dixielandjazz] Janne Ersson Big Band ????

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Fri May 7 22:39:01 PDT 2004

Hey Listees:   Anybody on the list heard this band or know them?

If so would like some feedback about them,

Thanks,  "

Tom Inquiring Mind Wiggins  former Buddy Rich Freak"

Hi Agents & Promoters!

Janne Ersson Big Band has a brand new "live" CD out recorded at The Stockholm
Jazz Festival last summer and this CD is a proof of the bands incredible
standard playing the music of the late drummer Buddy Rich & Band

Believe me, there hasn't been a band like this in Europe since the days of
Buddy Rich Big Band and there is no band what so ever who can match this big
band today, this band is simply burnin'...

If you might be interested in this big band for a small tour in your country,
please send me one e-mail for a free CD.

More info: www.janneerssonbigband.com

Sincerely

Janne Ersson/Drummer/Leader
email: