[Dixielandjazz] Phil Woods "Influences - Local Teachers - unsung heroes"

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 31 20:50:41 PST 2004

Bless you Phil Woods, Bless all of those who teach the music. Maybe not
OKOM, but it sure as hell relates to good music everywhere and is a neat
read unless you are a Philistine. Ah, the power of the internet. The
below is from another list.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

In a message dated 3/31/2004 5:39:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,