[Dixielandjazz] New MIDI

Craig Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Wed Mar 31 12:19:35 PST 2004

John,
That "Jim Jams" is real nice. (As I've found all your other midis
to be. It's so much more natural than the other one I'd pulled off
the web from somewhere.
Do you play them in? Or do you take a more computerish approach?
Sounded real natural until I loaded up my computer with too many
"running" programs.

I'm tempted to arrange that tune for a band.

Regards,
Craig