[Dixielandjazz] Translation please

Beth Villanyi bethv at portafortuna.com
Wed Mar 24 11:47:20 PST 2004

Hi John,

This may not be a dictionary definition, but I've always thought of a
boondoggle as a trip you get to go on where someone else foots the bill and
although it is *supposed* to be a business trip, in reality it's a pleasure
trip, where very little actual work occurs but a lot of partying, dining,
wining go on. Very sought after!

Cheers,
Beth