[Dixielandjazz] Resource book for music publishing

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Sat Mar 27 13:01:45 PST 2004

Here is something for you songwriters or musicians who might be interested.

I do not own any stock in the publication, nor do I use it, but it might be
useful to someone on the list, just passing along a resource.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins

The completely updated SPRING 2004 MUSIC PUBLISHER REGISTRY has been
released!    As you know there has been a lot of changes and activity over
the
last 2 months and all of the changes, moves, hirings  departures are
documented
in the new Spring Issue .

The Music Publisher is the Industries ONLY PUBLISHER DIRECTORY that keeps
you completely up-to-date with all of the activity at all of the Music
Publishing Creative
Dept's. Updated and reprinted every six months, each edition includes:

All Creative staff listings at 400 Major  Independent Music Publishers
throughout
Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London, Atlanta, Miami, Chicago, Toronto,
 Vancouver
including the phone, fax and email for each listing as well as the style of
music
each publisher focuses on  all assistants names working in the Creative Dept.

 In addition, a completely updated 2004 -2005 Music Conference Calendar
including all
contact details for each conference.

To order the latest version of The Music Publisher Registry for only $75.00 +
$3.50 S/H.visit
http://www.musicregistry.com or call us at 800-377-7411 (or 818-995-7458.)