[Dixielandjazz] request

Nancy Giffin nancyink at ulink.net
Fri Mar 26 08:35:37 PST 2004

From: "James Kashishian" <kash at ran.es>
I received a strange request this am by email from some admirer of our
band... Could I send him our written arrangements of each part of the band?
??????  What arrangements?  We have only head arrangements.....and, some
being quite complicated, but nothing is ever written down.  We might use
a lead sheet & some chords jotted down to try out a new song, but
nothing is written down.  Whata weird request.  Takes all kinds!

Hi Jim,

Tell him what you told us, then tell him that the best thing would be for
him to buy a CD for each member of his band, and surely they will
be able to figure it out from there. ;-)   (Sell those CDs, bro! lol)

Love and hugs,
Nancy

P.S. Best wishes to your dad and your family.