[Dixielandjazz] request

Randy Fendrick jfendrick at bak.rr.com
Fri Mar 26 07:41:53 PST 2004

Several years ago we were playing in Modesto and played the Cole Porter
tune, "Get Out of Town" a guy came up and said where did you get that
arrangement?  We said "we just made it up," his response "yea sure!"
and walked away.  I know to this day he didn't believe us, but its
called jazz for a reason,
later,