[Dixielandjazz] DJML in Hungary

Ittzés Tamás bohem at mail.datanet.hu
Thu Mar 25 12:59:03 PST 2004

Hey everyone,

Where are you? You'd better be here in Hungary. We're having a good time
with The Boondockers (inc. listmates Bob Ringwald, Bill Gunter - then Jim
Maihack, Gary Church, Art Terry, Ralph Thompson and Dan Levinson, also
pianists Robbie Rhodes, Mimi Blais and John Petley) plus listmates Judy
Eames and Tony Davis from England are here. We haven't announced this but it
is really an extended F2F in Hungary. Hope, next year more people from DJML
will be here. The band has its first concert tonight - they will tell you
the rest when they get home, I'm sure.
Tamas
Tamas ITTZES - violin teacher, ragtime pianist, manager
Kodaly School, Bohem Ragtime Jazzband, Kecskemet Jazz Foundation
Address: Kecskemet-Hetenyegyhaza H-6044, Hullam u. 14.
Mailing address: Kecskemet H-6001, Pf. 652.
Cellular phone: +36(20)960-7169, Tel./Fax: +36(76)472-438
E-mails: tamas at bohemragtime.com, bohem at mail.datanet.hu
Website: http://www.bohemragtime.com/