[Dixielandjazz] Suffer the children (was: Stockton, Modesto,Sacramento Sunday Jazz)

Margaret Squires margeaux at inreach.com
Mon Mar 22 23:39:48 PST 2004

Thanks Bob!  It would have been nice to have you there.  But I certainly
understand.

I was particularly impressed with the Barkin' Dawgs.  They called me up to
the stage near the end of their set and thanked me for having them there.
They then presented me with my own Barkin' Dawg Jazz Band button and told me
I was now a part of the "pack".