[Dixielandjazz] Out of Control "2nd Line" at Austin's South-By-South-West Fest gets pepper-sprayed by cops...

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Mon Mar 22 07:32:20 PST 2004

To be turthful,  there have been times when some 2nd liners deserved to be
pepper sprayed - like when they climb onto the stand and ram into your horn
while you are trying to play. The idea is to parade, not become part of the
band, but it happened once in Aspen some years back and our trombonist had
to have a tooth recapped.
Perhaps over serving at high altitude not the best idea.
Don (oh my gawd...watch out for that broad with the sharpened umbrella tip)
Ingle