[Dixielandjazz] Re: Davison

John Russell hotjazz60 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 00:19:20 PST 2004

Hiya Tom,

thanks for info. I have ordered the disc of Wild Bill Davison-Live Miami Beach 1955, on Storyville records, 1016065, direct from  www.cdjazz.com  Denmark , have bought several good albums from that firm, the director Mr Henning Schadler also organises recording sessions and his firm list around 390 different labels, over 5000 artists, good prices too, I have got stuff by other OKOMK Scandinavian bands such as #
Delight band, Papa Bue Viking Jazz band, Dutch Swing College band, another good newish band called # Bajazzerne, Jensens Jazz Serenaders, Jesse's New Orleans band,  and NON OKOM for vibes music check Lars Erstrand, he is very close to Lionel Hampton style,well that is my news, regards, John, take care then, bye