[Dixielandjazz] Stockton, Modesto, Sacramento Sunday Jazz

Nancy Giffin nancyink at ulink.net
Sat Mar 20 11:29:36 PST 2004

John Pappas <OArkas at aol.com>
wrote requesting info on
events in Stockton, Modesto, and Sacramento:

Hello, John,

I don't know about Stockton and Modesto, but there's a website for the Sac.
Trad. Jazz Society that includes a calendar of events. There's a monthly
concert ("Jazz Sunday") with various guest artists and bands. Plus, starting
April 25th, there will be a FREE series of great concerts at the Sac. Main
Library. After that, there will be a free series of concerts in the park
that runs from June 6th through August 1st. Visit the site at
<http://www.sacjazz.org>. If you have questions or need further details,
feel free to write and I'll help as best I can.

Love and hugs,
Nancy