[Dixielandjazz] Re: Barons

Gerard Bielderman gerardbielderman at freeler.nl
Wed Mar 17 09:23:50 PST 2004

I'm sorry, but I have no information at all about the Barons of Basin
Street, nor of the Barons of Dixieland.
Despite Bill Haesler's favourable words about me!!

Something else: Some people may be interested to know that recently I
published a small booklet called "A Discography of Ralph Sutton in Europe"
(No.139 in my Eurojazz Discos series).
And there's also a new volume in my "Swingin' Americans" series: No.12 -
Dick Sudhalter Discography.

Gerard Bielderman, Leie 18, 8032 ZG Zwolle, Netherlands
Publisher of EUROJAZZ DISCOS, SWINGIN' AMERICANS, SOUNDS OF NEW ORLEANS.