[Dixielandjazz] Re: Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 15, Issue 29 - Original Dukes of Dixieland Surviving Members!!!

Mike Marois Mike.Marois at HireLiveMusic.com
Tue Mar 16 18:22:56 PST 2004

Jack Maheu, Lowell Miller, Red Holly, Charlie Lodice among others are still
around.  Check out http://www.TheDukesofDixieland.com and drop me a line.

Mike Marois

-----Original Message-----
From: dixielandjazz-bounces at ml.islandnet.com
[mailto:dixielandjazz-bounces at ml.islandnet.com]On Behalf Of
Jka361 at aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 8:26 AM
To: dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com
Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Re: Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 15, Issue 29

tO THE PERSAON INQUIRING ABOUT THE DUKES OF DIXIELAND. JERRY FULLER
CLARINET
IS ALIVE AND WELL AND THE LAST LIVING MEMBER OF THE ORIGINAL GROUP. HE
PERFORMS WITH MY GROUP CALLED STYLEISBACKINSTYLE.COM. I'M HAVING BREAKFAST
WITH HIM
THIS MORNING AND I'LL RELAY YOUR QUESTIONS .HE DOES NOT HAVE A COMPUTER.
LOOK
AT OUR WEB SITE. WE PLAY SWING AND JAZZ AND SOME DIXIELAND. HE'LL BE GLAD TO
KNOW SOMEONE IS STLL LISTENING AND CARES.  LATER JIM KAROLIDES