[Dixielandjazz] Re: Web sites as a sales tool

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 16 18:29:54 PST 2004

> "Bert Barr" <uljb at yahoo.com> wrote (polite snip)
> I do use my website as a sales tool and when a prospective
> client calls about hiring Uptown lowdown Jazz Band, it sure helps to just
> send them to the web for sound and photos and a bit about the band.

Amen.

For a look at one of the most PROFESSIONAL web sites around, by a PROFESSIONAL supplier of music, who uses a web site as a SALES TOOL, look at John Cocuzzi's site.

http://www.johncocuzzimusic.com/

It answers the WHO, WHAT, WHY, WHEN, and then gives you the contact info.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone Sales 101.