[Dixielandjazz] Harold Smith - Clarinetist & List mate

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 16 10:56:14 PST 2004

Forgive this post on the list but I lost Harold Smith's address.

Harold:

Listening to your 1994 CD now. Just beautiful music. I hope you are
still playing today and wish you lived closer as I need a swinging trio
for a gig in June that I have to sub  for because we're doing a full
band jazz wedding that night. Your tone, sound, ballad playing and
straight ahead swinging is just what the situation demands. Great
playing by you, wonderful group sound.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone