[Dixielandjazz] Website and newsletter

Jazzjerry at aol.com Jazzjerry at aol.com
Sat Mar 13 08:08:36 PST 2004

Hi all,

Not that I have entered into the recent discussion on websites but I thought
I would tell you that my latest newsletter (March edition) is not available in
.pdf format and this can be obtained by either visiting www.jazznblues.co.uk
and pressing the appropriate buttons or I will send you your own personalized
copy should you so wish.

Plenty of goodies listed this month including a 3CD set by the Red Heads
(1925/27), Sidney Bechet in Paris with Lil Hardin and Zutty Singleton in 1952. Bud
Freeman with Roy Eldridge and Elmer Snowden (1962), lots of Humphrey
Lyttelton, Django Reinhardt, Bessie Smith and many others all at wonderful prices
(well not so wonderful for the yankee members who do not have too strong a dollar
against the pound at the moment!)

I crave your indulgence with this blatent plug but I have to earn money
somehow!

Cheers,

Jerry,
Norwich,