[Dixielandjazz] Re: Private labels

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Wed Mar 10 19:30:25 PST 2004

Dear Tom,
Your Discmakers contact certainly has great deals - if one wants 1000+ CDs.
And there are not many local jazz bands who can confidently expect to sell
1000+ CDs on the Australia-only jazz market.
In Oz you would be lucky to find a CD maker who will manufacture less than
300 commercial type CDs. And the unit cost would be about 3-4 times that for
1000.
Under 300 CDs we have to accept the 'burnt' type CD.
What we are discussing for this thread is one-offs or (say) 1-10 off special
runs.
At least I am.
8>)
Kind regards,