[Dixielandjazz] Creating websites

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Tue Mar 9 07:27:23 PST 2004

Sheik Littlefield said :

"I haven't gotten into producing my own CDs yet, but I can say from
experience that as long as you can upload files to your website, you don't
necessarily need anyone to produce your website for you. You don't need to
learn html code, and adding graphics is pretty straight forward once you
have the graphics files."

That is true, unless like me you are using Word 2000 to construct your
webpage. Text uploads just fine but graphics resolutely refuse to appear no
matter what I do, after months of tearing out my hair I have now given up
trying.

Browsing the internet I have discovered a lot of correspondence from people
who have encountered the same problem (apparently it is an inherent fault of
Word 2000) but none offering a solution.

John Farrell