[Dixielandjazz] Clarinet Licks

Avache1 at aol.com Avache1 at aol.com
Sat Mar 6 03:40:24 PST 2004

In a message dated 3/5/2004 6:35:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
robert.c.williams at eds.com writes:

> Hi Allan:
>
> I felt the same way about being omitted from the tailgate trombone
> discussion, but with considerably less justification.
>
> I like your playing even more than Bob Draga's, maybe. Ahem.  ;-).
>
> - Bob Williams

Allan,

You'll always be tops in my book. I listen to your CD's all the time.

Fondly,
Deby Lee
Former Sacramento Clarinet flunky and now an LA workaholic.

Thanks Deby and Bob nice to know there are still a few people listening, Bob
we missed you in Grass Valley on Monday, hope to see you soon.
Allan